PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2008, 10:43
shugs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok Gonzo, things are gettin too bogged down now especially as neither of us really know what the answer is, lol.

basically out of all qualified ATC's, 70% got through first time. This does not mean you discriminate against re-applicants, but suggests that the majority of re-applicants do not work as hard as they should upon re-application, especially given they know more than they did when they first applied, or that after one application, few people use the available 2nd/3rd attempts.

Avenarius, because i failed quite early in the application 1st time round, I knew very little about what was expected of me as i had only done the S1 stuff. I did however learn the document more throughly and try and do more test cubes things, as they are the two most difficult bits of the testing stage.
I read up more generally on the job. as said many times before, there was nothing i could do with regard to the personality bit bacause there is no feedback, and as Gonzo said, rightly so. although i dont no why i failed i suspect it is because i answered the questions trying to think what NATS were looking for as opposed what was actually true of me, 2nd time round i also tried not to think too long on each of the questions.