PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indirizzo Cai???
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2008, 01:52
tarjet fixated

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ad esempio in francia c'è un contratto di riferimento e anche in germania.
Come gia' detto e sottolineato altre volte non esistono "contratti collettivi nazionali per piloti" in nessun paese occidentale ed avanzato che si conosca.
A tale scopo, e viste le ricorrenti insistenze di alcuni forumisti in tal senso,vi lascio due link interessanti circa i paesi citati da Rommel nel suo post: GERMANIA e FRANCIA.
Per chi non avesse la pazienza/voglia di leggere tutto lascio qui sotto i due passi che ci interessano nello specifico della discussione:

Contrary to the predominant pattern of collective bargaining in Germany there is no collective bargaining at sector level in the airline industry. Collective bargaining only takes place at company level. At some airlines there are collective agreements which apply to all employees of the company concerned but there also exist separate collective agreements regulating pay and conditions for cabin crews, pilots and ground staff. Finally there are domestic airlines such as Air Berlin which have not yet agreed to any collective agreement.
France.
As of now, there is no sector-wide collective agreement specific to technical and commercial cabin crew, despite a recent attempt to reach one and a long series of meetings aimed at devising a plan to establish such an agreement. This category of staff is thus covered by the provisions of the Labour Code and the Civil Aviation Code, European regulations and in-house agreements reached within airlines. These agreements, negotiated for each category of employee (CCC on one hand and TCC on the other hand), have codified most of their activities and have addressed, in particular, pay and schedules as well as tours of duty and the composition of crew (TN0403106F).
Ford,

come al solito parli come se dal destino di AZ/CAI dipendessero le sorti di tutta l'aviazione e l'avvenire di ognuno di noi.
Fortunatamente per tutti non e' cosi anche se ora ti fa comodo farlo credere a chi magari non era ancora in giro quando migliaia di piloti Pan Am,Eastern,Valujet,West Pac,Sabena,Swissair,AirLiberte',AOM,Aero Lloyd,AirUk,AirEurope,Ansett etc etc si riversavano sui mercati mondiali senza peraltro aver mai causato nessuna catastrofe contrattuale.
Anche voi verrete fagocitati dal mercato e tra un paio d'anni AZ sara' storia.
It's a big world outta there, believe me.