Old 18th Nov 2008, 20:38
Azzah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pacific Blue / Poly Blue

Hi Kiwi Flyer,
I went through a contact for the details we require,
They advise us of the following;
Average CS Pay (base+allowances)?
base fr Cabin attendant NZ$27'500.00 pa upto NZ$ 37500.00K.
Cabin Supervisor $40'000 + benefitsFlight allowance $4.00 p/Blk Hour + Monthly grooming allowance $140.00 per Mth, + Performance bonus = Avg $100.00per month.
Destinations are Auckland , Christchurch , Wellington, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Fiji, Samoa, Tonga, Vanuatu, Raratonga.Average O/N from CHC and AKL bases (including ports)= Avg 15 days outport.

Pay differences between PB and VB Virgin Blue are paid more,
What's PB like to work for? They say the feedback from their members who are now operating say it is a very good atmosphere, They select you to be yourself, a good Airline.

What's the better base for flying - CHC or AKL? (why) CHC was the better base for those wanting less away from home flights, but now both Auckland & Christchurch are much the same with away flights. Basic contract conditions - rest periods/days off/allowances? they operate around 60 -70 avg Duty hours per month.

The PB recruitment process, No singing required on the kiwi side I understand but have fun at the interview this seems to be the common factor.
They say that the process involves, initial pre selection, how you look & present yourself , They Check C.V. application documentation.

This is followed by a group of practical assessment's, They suggest you check the airlinejobtraining.com website for details. Then a series of tests and one on one interviews. Then wait!

This can take a minimm of 2-3 weeks process.
I am also told that airlineJobTraining are hosting recruitment workshops in Christchurch this week end, they have 3 x Airlines recruiting November -December.
Rgds
Azzah