PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 18th Nov 2008, 19:03
shugs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Avenarius
have read quite a few of the threads on this page, but don't recall anybody saying they were turned down at S1 but then successfully got a face to face. think this does occasionally happen at later stages though depending on circumstance. I would guess you are right to assume you passed the tests if they invited you for the personality thing, if you had failed them don't think NATS would have bothered.

Just briefly, i was in same position, failed S1 1st time because of that test, passed the 2nd time. i was more honest the 2nd time and think this is what got me through. (am currently preparing for S2).
If it helps, the ATC at S1 said he was in the minority for getting through the application first time.

Hektor, again just from what i have read, the personality test is pivotal, they will not overlook just because of how you perform in other tests. personality plays a huge part in how NATS think you will perform, and indeed how you do perform/think/interact, think that is why you get 2/3 personality tests before being accepted for college.
hope my extremely limited knowledge/guess work is useful