PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mexico City Learjet Crash . . .
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2008, 21:24
Elias

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Being from Spain, and having been " informed " by our national newspapers and having read the article on this accident on "El Universal" which I understand is a respected Mexican newspaper, I just cannot help but being extremely angered at how they have decided that without any doubt this accident is to be blamed on the pilots of the LR45.

So the situation is the Mexican authorities hand over all the transcripts and flight data ( just waiting to see before the live audio of their last words is all over for everybody with the taste for it, and for the families of our deceased colleagues to have to hear forever ), so that the very knwoledgeable journalists decide who is to blame in an air transport accident not even two weeks after it has happened.

Now, I don't really know who's fault was this terrible accident, but I think that these my colleagues suffered a terrible enough dead, for their names to be dragged through the mud by people that wouldn't distinguish a plane from a toad if it landed on their backyard, because thay cannot defend themselves now and it is very convenient to end the investigation like this.

May all rest in peace, the passengers, the people on the ground, and the Pilots.