PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots and stewardesses caught in parking blitz
Old 4th Oct 2001, 20:33
kaikohe76

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I thought I would try the `horses mouth` on this problem. I rang the Staff Car Park Office at Hale Bop I think it is, to try and get some clarification.
I was informed fairly politely that, provided you adhere to the following, you should be ok. Only time will tell though.

1. Your vehicle must display a proper car park sticker (not scrap of paper in window if you have pinched wife's mini to day)
2. This sticker must be current (in date) and refer to the particular car park you are in. ie No good parking in car park 2 if you have a sticker for car park 3 etc.
3. The vehicle must be correctly parked. ie Within the marked bays only and nowhere else. I got the impression from my chat, this was the thing they were more on the look out for.

So if we all keep to the above, I gather we should be free of the Clamping Company, but I have my doubts.

I cetainly agree with Silkman's message of 4 Oct 12.33.

On a separate note, are the Clamping Company going to provide security for the vehicles themselves and for the Staff who actually use the car parks.