PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Getting trapped airside - when does it become "false imprisonment"?
Old 16th Nov 2008, 14:59
el #

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bealzebub, would be good to know if what you're saying comes from a position you have or other direct experience.

Go read the thread in "security and pilots", the moniker I've used is actually kind compared to right reaction to harassment routinely reported. You are welcome in venting your defense of the security worker in there, I pretty much guarantee that this will resize your attitude of defending the undefendable (stupidity, ignorance, and arrogance).

Your pompous writing, all inclined to demonstrate that "you better not challenge authority" is of the exact kind that out friend Flying Lawyer dispelled all the time. Luckily for the ones he routinely demonstrated wrong, he has now moved to higher duties (UK Magistrate) to have the time to respond here.

Finally:
pass back from that area without following the appropriate procedures

Please let us know what document states the procedures. Hope you won't use the excuse that this cannot be disclosed for security reasons, as that would be definitely laughable.

I suspect the only procedure is to take the dedicated corridor.