PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dixon admits greed can be bad
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2008, 04:23
teresa green

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had to read the article a few times over. My original reaction was amusement, that slowly turned to anger, followed by a need to reach for a sick bag. Is he that insensitive to how people felt, how the whole Australian community felt, that he could come so close to destroying a Australian Icon for his and Jackson's bank account and then CONGRATULATE them for being such jolly good sports for not dummy spitting? Spare me. Not one word for leaving thirty six thousand people feeling helpless and frustrated, the destruction of one of the best heavy engineering sections in the aviation world, a company that was once the pride of the nation, now struggling to find its feet again after such a battering with the massive job of winning back PAX and convincing its O so loyal staff, that there are better times ahead, Alan Joyce I would hate to be you. And now some dimwit wants the bloke to apply for Premier of NSW (please let this be a joke) a state that is already in a fatal spiral dive, but if he does'nt do that he is going to help the indigenous people of this country (as if they don't have enough problems) Geoff, please just go away.