PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Facebook - Virgin Crew
View Single Post
Old 15th Nov 2008, 00:41
Magic Buff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not at all

I wouldnt pidgeon hole you sir, not at all, you can be reactionarry or not as the case may be, that is your choice, I dont belittle the work that you have done and I admire you for the fact that you have done your duty to protect our freedoms.

What I stand for is that given that people such as yourselves have done your bit to protect our freedoms, that we should be allowed to exercise those very freedoms, and that is what these people have done, nothing more and nothing less.

So if we are serious about protecting our freedoms, perhaps we should start with the 5th columnists who have infiltrated our society, who would have those freedoms removed from us and punish us for using them.

Actually with a view to turning us into a timmid group of YES Men who will never question and just obay what our masters tell us and who work slavishly for them.

This would be great of course, the only problem being is that they are in it not for the benefit of all, but purely for the enrichment and empowerment of themselves.

Well sir the British people have never been ones to take that lying down from anyone and you of all people should see this.

The British are a nation of wingers and moaners, it is a national passtime and all Facebook has done is give us another forum on which we can whinge and moan. God bless the whinging and moaning and may it survive and prosper. it is what makes us great.