PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Facebook - VS crew is not alone... BA groups have similar problem
Old 15th Nov 2008, 00:20
Magic Buff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh dear C130

What are your views C130 about personal freedoms, you seem to go around slamming other people like Virginia for theirs, so were do you stand? I got your card son.

Now would you have it that we cant talk about our work down the pub, or in the church? come on man get a grip we are all people and people in this country have a right to express their opinions.

Or would you rather that we change the laws to suit your narrow minded and totally self centered view of the world? But, remember if we do this the wolves may come after you one day my friend when you put your great big foot in it, which we all do from time to time. People can have very very long memories, and those crew will bear a grudge for such an injustice for a very long time. Maybe one day it will be you that faces them over a desk for something you have said out of work.

If a group of people who happen to be Virgin or BA employees who want to have a chat about their job, what moral right do you or Virgin or or anybody else have to forbid them, worse still punish them for that?

It is you who are off mark my friend. Why are you attacking Virginia, on a personal level when all she has said is that she supports their right to talk about whatever they want without fear of persecution?