PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Facebook - Virgin Crew
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2008, 23:07
Magic Buff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh dear Wiggy

Wiggy for information only my friend, I have born my responsibilities as most of us do through 20 odd years of hard work, I have earned my freedoms.

Now the passengers have their rights and the company has it's rights, but the cabin crew (off duty) have their rights as well.
It is a thin end of the wedge, when do we start getting told we cant talk about work in the pub, or in church or at any other social activity, in case someone overhears us and goes whinging to our bosses demanding to get us sacked.
Absolute rubbish! if someone doesnt like something I say, they have every right to front me about it and say ' I didnt like what you have said!' and we can talk about it.

Now going around grassing you up for something you said out of work, isnt that underhand! maybe they should have had the bottle to confront those people themselves and ask them about it if it annoyed them so much. Maybe they shouldnt have been earwigging on someone else's conversation and got upset when they heard something they didnt like. Or just maybe they thought ah, a bunch of Virgin Cabin crew here slagging off us and the company, I think I will make a name for myself.Or just maybe they should get a thicker skin. Or just maybe they should have been intelligent enough to realise that here are a group of people letting off a bit of steam.

Now these people have performed their responsibilities as far as I understand it. They go to work every day, they work hard, they do as they are told, they probably do many many favours for both the company and the passengers, they probably go home every night knackerd, they pay their Taxes and they havn't broken any laws, all they have done is have a chat with their mates out of work about their job, shame on those who would deny them that right!