PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Passengers insulting cabin crew. What do you do? here is a case
Old 14th Nov 2008, 22:36
Magic Buff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I Agree

I agree Virginia, I once was just outside the departure Lounge at LPL and we had an EZY to Geneva, unfortunatly it was four hours delayed, now the normal run of the mill Easy types just took it on the chin so to speak. However there was one arrogant business type person, with a lot of bling, who was demanding furiously of the young 18 year old PSA that she get him an aircraft right this moment.
Well she was doing her best to try to calm him down, what a sod he was. He lifted one of the computer monitors off the podium and bashed her on the head with it in a fit of temper (she stopped doing that job not long afterwards).Now at that point I decided to intervene.

Not being particularly small my good self or for that matter very nice, I demanded of him that he should bash me on the head with it and we would see what would happen! He seemed to calm down remarkably fast and became very apologetic very fast, I still offloaded him though! I dont think GVA missed him very much. He doesnt write me any fan mail though! strange that! I wonder why.