PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Passengers insulting cabin crew. What do you do? here is a case
Old 13th Nov 2008, 22:50
VAFFPAX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm a FF who wholeheartedly will see aggressive pax chucked off a plane. I don't mind waiting, usually the people on the other end understand when you tell them your departure was delayed thanks to some ungrateful sod who had to get abusive with the f/c. Get rid of them, everyone will probably be applauding you for getting rid of the sod(ette).

Of course, there is always the exception - someone who just vents their spleen and then shuts up and passes out or something, but those are in the distinct minority and fading very very fast.

As for the IFE - IFE has not stopped certain VS and BA pilots from occasionally giving pax a running commentary before dinner and before breakfast is served. It is nice to know the guys/ladies up front are happy to show us some interesting things. I particularly liked the commentary by our BA pilot ex-BOD to LGW in July this year where he told us all about the different bits of coastline of France we were flying over, and then pointed out some stuff while we were delayed into LGW.

:-)

S.