PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air France Pilot Strike - where's the news?
Old 13th Nov 2008, 21:18
admiral ackbar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And apart from venting might I be as bold as asking.............what the f...k is your point regarding this particular topic ???
Yeah mate, rue St Catherine looks real slick for sure !!!
I'm sorry I thought I was dealing with reasonably intelligent people in here in that I wouldn't have to draw a picture...Most developed countries' workers understand that going on strike all the time is detrimental to their business in the long run. When the only dialog you understand is arguing instead of compromise you get nowhere fast.

I will take the Canadian economy any day of the week over the French one so don't really understand your swipe at Montreal's main street, although if you are French I could understand if it doesn't meet your aesthetic standards of Parisian beauty...

And all the stuff you listed (while I agree that Canada will be affected as much as anyone else, 15 years of government surpluses give you maneuvering room that France doesn't have) is US-centric. You do know that Canada is a separate country right?

So French pilots oblivious to pissing off customers due to internal hissy fits and jealousy really doesn't get my sympathy when I am stuck in the worst airport in Europe, CDG, for hours while they play their little games. Clear enough for ya?

Now where is that diagram...