PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spanair accident at Madrid
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2008, 14:25
agusaleale

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
justme I do not appreciate your approach. It shows signs of being journalistic. Bark up another tree
I don't see a problem. he cites rumors and news as sources and expresses an opinion. He doesn't appear to create news. If he's journalistic he at least understands aviation
I agree, but I think his own source is what is being told in the trial. If so, you have to strongly believe in his words, under the legal point of view in Spain.

airsnoop, bang on. However if we all took a step back and looked at the industry you would soon realise that all too often money is paramount, not safety.

But, hey lets persecute the weakest link and pretend everything is still rosy
I agree with you, when things happen this way, the only reason for that is that it is not an isolated problem, I think It happened all time, not only with the RAT but with many other things.
When you arrive to such a situation, you donīt stop and try to find out the causes, you only try to repair the effects to go ahead to the next one.
If you have enough time you try to find the origins, but when all time this kind of things happen, and they are not appropiately arranged, then finish this way. Is like trying to fix everything with wires.