PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Facebook - Virgin Crew
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2008, 13:54
Magic Buff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Having a rant

Ah how well you have done Ten West, having a little rant were you? Felt you needed to let off a bit of steam, because I got on your nerves! well thats exactly what everyone does when someone or something gets on their nerves.
Now I dont hold it against you that you felt the need to have a rant on a public forum, that is what it is for, now isnt that what this crew did? a perfectly natural thing for people to do when they get annoyed. Thank you very much
I know exactly who the tolpuddle martyrs were, I have a wonderful knowlage of history thanks.
Now 'bringing an airline into disrepute,' that would be a very difficult one to bring before a court wouldnt it dont you think? Difficult to get a conviction! hmm I wonder why the airline doesnt try to sue these staff? Probably because a court would reach the conclusion that they were exercising their freedom of speach in their own time, which dear friend we are allowed to do in our land of the free!!! A right for which millions have laid down their lives and I for one believe it is to be encouraged, not strangled, by big corporate entities, because it doesnt serve what they want.
They would want us all to keep our mouths shut, say nothing, not express our opinions and go meekly into the night. I for one shall never go down that road and neither should anyone else. We have a duty to preserve the rights of the individual! Our forefathers fought for it and so should we. So what does the image of a massive corportaion matter as compared to the rights of individuals? nothing, a big corporation can take care of it'self, an individual worker has very little to protect them!
We all have the right to be nieve sometimes, it doesnt make us bad people, and nievity is not a crime as far as I am aware. In fact it leads to honesty in many ways, something which is severly lacking in the British managerial dynamic at this time, when many a boss wears underhand and decietful behaviour as a badge of honour.
Freedom of speach is the enemy of such people, no wonder!! it often exposes them for what they are, 'And they dont like it up em do they Mister Mannering?'

Last edited by Magic Buff; 14th Nov 2008 at 21:32.