PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Egnatia Aviation Greece
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2008, 10:07
long-finals16

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stupity yet again

maxine z,

I can only assume you are not the marketing manager of Egnatia Aviation, since you have dragged this post up again, just when it had dropped off the bottom of the page! perhaps not a smart move.

Professionalism is very important in aviation, and since you work for the school you should perhaps show some.

I think it is fair to say that you antagonising people into responding (whether good or bad) may not help students make informed decisions. Indeed it just makes you and the school look rather pathetic.

I have taken the time to read the other threads today, which many other 'potential' students will also do. They do not paint a very good picture of the school, and the only positive responses seem rather fake, in my opinion. Indeed the director DL seems to get the most criticism, second only to the CFI. They both sound like real nice people!!! You do seem to have a core support of bad press, again from the same individuals who may (or may not be) be agreeved students or instructors.

Take some advice and drop the 'how dare you' approach. Business is business, some people get on, some dont.

you are only burning your bridges posting on here.
have a nice day.