PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - No fuel at YLEC until further notice...
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2008, 08:54
gadude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am in aviation were I want to be. (pretty much anyway, and no refueler in aussie will stop the drought) And if the CP wants to know something about me he will either ask me or just work with me for a while. Yes I know the refuelers have rules to follow.
They are also human and can just nicely explain why and what the go is.

Not tread anyone like a fricken idiot just because he gets called out to do a job.

As for the CP at the time, I did tell him what happened. and told him (not the refueler however) that maybe I was a little out off line, BUT if there were notams out I would have refuelled earlier in the day.

I won't upset the refuellers on here with the comment I got from the CP.

Apart from TN I never had bad expirience by the way. I do admire the guys and girl. Standing on the tarmac in the stinking heat trying to swap the flies away and put up with complaining pilots. And getting called out at night to refuel medivac planes etc.

I am just a happy chap most off the time.
I just get cranky when people get cranky for no reason other than that they are just doing what they are getting paid for.

I enjoy my work. The day I start to get cranky about it is the day I will tell the misus that I won't be going away to work again and that she will have to put up with me.

Happy refueling

Ps sorry to the refueller in TN if we didn't get on that day

Next time I will politly park up and go to the pub