PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: ADSB
Thread: Merged: ADSB
View Single Post
Old 12th Nov 2008, 22:57
james michael

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jetski

Research needs a basis and a statement needs an anchor of reality.

I am today advised that there has been no formal proposal submitted to Airservices in relation to a subsidy
What on earth is that meant to mean and what relevance? The JCP is a paper issued by FOUR Government heads PROPOSING a subsidy.

Why does anyone need to submit a proposal to Airservices and exactly who should submit same?

I don't follow your logic. Where four departments are involved, would it not be a matter for Treasury?

Planky

My understanding is that Dick has known about the Oz ADS-B unit since the BLA investigation as there was commonality of those involved in the avionics investigation. Yet he has not said boo about it on here nor seemingly done as suggested and backed an Australian organisation with a winning package. Strange support for GA in Oz.

Find me one thing Dick has written supporting ADS-B in Australia. This thread is another attempt to denigrate the Oz proposal - using the absolutely unrelated USA experience and I don't need to point out the disparities again.

It is my belief that if the 2008 window of opportunity shuts, Dick can take some of the credit for NOT supporting the JCP.