PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Ticket Team vying to wrest control of AIPA
Old 12th Nov 2008, 17:58
OhSpareMe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK mustafagander I will read Part F again. But perhaps you could enlighten people like me into exactly how we were going to be screwed because the changes that I reviewed seemed reasonable asks.

Considering the rostering Part F of EBA 8 contained some 39 pages replacing the at least 108 pages of Part 6 of EBA 7 even dumb prix like myself had a reasonable chance of understanding the new rostering rules.

And lambsie, I am sure it wasn't GD ,et al as you put it that rewrote the entire agreement, but rather it was the AIPA team that came up with the proposals in the first instance. All the Company said was that we needed to be more efficient. Oh, and that they didn't want to pay any more for the A380.

Putting EBA7 to bed in the next 2 weeks will consign us to greater irrelevance.
Pushing forward with a new pay rate for the A380 embedded within a revised EBA7 is largely what this whole shemozzle is about - because, you know, 300 grand a year to be a 744 Capt is just not enough.

By all means go ahead and ask the rank and file what is important. They will most likely tell you that they want more dough for less work.