PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Over wing emergency exit. Great instructions
Old 12th Nov 2008, 16:16
Getoutofmygalley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wapses I don't need to get real, I am real!

I don't know why you are complaning about your last reply having been removed for you using a rude word. The mods on this forum obviously felt that whatever the word was, it wasn't in the spirit of the forums and was inappropriate. You say:

Thought we were grown-ups on here, but ...
But to resort to rude words is not adult behaviour, but I digress.

I still stand by my statement that a leg room seat is a leg room seat, therefore if someone purchases a leg room seat they have purchased it because they need the longer leg room due to their height.

The airline I work for has since 2005 had fixed position seats on all new aircraft deliveries. Does having non-recline seats cause problems? NO!

Most crew that I work with prefer being on the fixed seat back aircraft as arguements will nearly always occur in the cabin on the recliner aircraft owing to the passenger infront reclining their seat into the passenger behinds space.

If you are exceptionally tall and have purchased a leg room seat, you won't gain any extra inches by reclining it. Your legs will still be fitting into the same underseat space as they would do on a reclining leg room seat.

I would be interested to know what your position in aviation is wapses, are you cabin crew, flight deck, or just someone who takes a passing interest in all things aviation.