PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet @ LPL
Thread: easyJet @ LPL
View Single Post
Old 12th Nov 2008, 11:11
speedbird_481_papa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thats the roumour flying around to here at BRS. I didnt realise though that at LPL that your were fellow Servisair colleagues as well. But as Viper has said, do not be at all supprised if it is Menzies wh comes in. At BRS EZY accounts for 60% of the work load for servisair, so it is a huge cut back for them.

initially though we thought it was just BRS that was having new agents in for EZY. Though now I am wandering if there is an underlying, hidden agenda possibly going on here.

What we were told was that Servisair wen't making enough money from EZY, running at a near loss on turn-arounds, so they released the contract early and as such, Menzies has now stepped in.

But tbh There are so many roumours flying around at the moment that I am not believing / doing /reacting to anything until I have seen something written down on paper.

Twas a sad day yesterday but a colleague in a different department at the airport nicely:

"Same Coffee, different label"

Hopefully though that will be proven true.

So LPL do not fear! You are not alone and we at BRS support you all and hope you all are ok

Kind Regards

Speedbird