PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 12th Nov 2008, 06:28
Bamboozle Woozle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just want to know if I'm in!
thegolfpimp - Whoa, calm down!!! Worrying about whether you have passed the stage 1 tests or not is not going to make you find out the results any quicker! If you tried your best and put your all into it, then thats the most that you can do. Relax!

This is only the very first stage of a verrrrrrrrry long selection process; subject to you being successful (which I'm sure you will) you have the joys of the online personality questionaire.....the application form.......stage two with the lovely computer tests......stage three with those scary interviewers()......in all it can take up to about 5 months JUST to do the interview process.....then you have to wait for a college date.....medicals....then to ACTUALLY start - you really do have to have the patience of a saint!

If it helps, when I did my stage 1 (from what I can recall, it was back in March!) I only just made it on to the third page for the cube exercise (the net that was a real to try and fold together in your head!) when they told us to stop - we all came out of the room shaking our heads thinking we had failed that one!

...but I couldn't have done that badly, as I start down in sunny Bournemouth in January....

Best of Luck, but take some chill pills!

Oh, and is it just me, or does there seem to be some mass hysteria regarding the stage 1 on here??!!