PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA Cadet Pilot - All Batches, Merged
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2008, 20:01
metallicwings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
metallicwings

Hey buddies,

It hardly matters whether there r tonnes of applicants but auto-generated mails are always on. Even when they included "additional information", every applicants were intimated through an auto generated mail, so if the cadet pilot program is not on anymore, there shall definitely be an auto generated mail posted. Its still on but ya, what I can tell you from my personal experience with such programs is that they hardly recruit guys with no flying experience. They boldly advertise to say that no flying hours required but they hardly stick to it. I tried out my luck with the Etihad cadet pilot program but never worked out for me, but at least they were kind enough to at least let you know that "Your application has been reviewed an has been rejected" but now with SIA, they even dont hold that obligation. I just hope the aspiring pilots get through if they really deserve it.

I wish all the best to all!!!

By the way can anyone put light on the interview panel. I mean, should they come from Singapore or shall it be their representatives from India itself? I'm scared just because I dont know how to swim and that was a clause in the additional information column. I just hope its not among their pre-requisites!!!