PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alitalia (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2008, 09:14
OrdnasselA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To make thinks worst seem that 9 Unions are not enough. AZ employees now strike even without the blessing of the Unions...Politics?
That's says a lot about the professionalism of the AZ employees.
First of all you're talking about something you don't know, you weren't blocked in Fco yesterday morning when some employers not more represented by the Unions ('cause they'll be out from any future project of CAI) decided to form an illegal Union called "Fronte di lotta" blocking any way out and in to the crew briefing. I arrived there at 1100Lt after a flight liml to lirf and found 100 people sitting on the ground blocking everyone and i was able to go back home only at 17. Also foreign crew had to find another way to reach their aircraft (passing through terminal B i think). Those people don't have anything to lose because with or without CAI they'll be fired at the end of the month because they are seasonal employers. Berti (anpac) and Notaro (up) tried to talk to that angry crew but with not to much firm on them, police did nothing (the goverment must have to do something while yesterday no order to disband those people, maybe this situation relieve the governement from their fault?) so they were left alone deciding to perform a 24hours illegal strike. All the operation were confused, today We are trying to take all the crew back from the europe to reach as fast as possible normal operation to giv back to the passengers their flight and give back to us our job and profession, that's professionalism my friend not the voice of 100 guilty....

Alessandro
Md80 Alitalia First officer