PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Heli Aust 139 jobs in WA
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2008, 09:04
rotorheadcase

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This thread has certainly attracted polarized view of the recruiting process for this contract. I would be interested to know how many of the statements expressed here both +ve and -ve are from those who attended an interview and not " I have this mate who told me".

As one of the "high end" applicants (9000+ hours and all the ticks in the box) and who has been offered and accepted a position I can again only give my experience during the interview and subsequently.

I was more than happy with the interview and the interviewers were courteous, honest and went so far as to ask me what MY goals and ambitions were with HNZ. Whether or not they respond to those over the coming years remains to be seen but at no time did I feel like a used car salesman was bending me over the table.

I will certainly agree that their communication during the last three months has been sparse and sporadic but whenever I have contacted them with a question I have received a quick response.

I am looking forward to working for them and I hope that my initial impressions are validated.

rotorheadcase