PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Height and Weight
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2002, 20:24
sky28

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Height and Weight

Dear colleagues!How are you all? I would like to give my special thanks to Floaty, Iguanahead and Flapsforty to answer me. I am still very worry about my 5 kilos underweight. I have to say that I am very healthy person and that I have been flying for nearly 6 years. But Emirates, gave me a sheet with some medical information, and in one appendix it says: "... Yo should weigh and measure yourself and ensure that you fall within the minimum and maximum weight restrictions... If for any reason, you do not meet the minimum standards required, you will not be employed with the Emirates Group and you will expect to leave the UAE inmediately..." Thatīs why I am still very worry. I would like to know more opinions of more cabin crew, specially from cabin crew that flies o have flown in Emirates. And for any one that could help me to find out wether they will take it seriously or if I show them that I am very healthy, they will give me the chance to fly for them!!!
Please, colleagues, help me, cause this is like a nightmare for me!!! I went to my Doctor and he gave me a hipercaloric diet to put on weight eating pasta, etc, but it is impossible for me! My bones are very small!!! Thank you very much to all of you in advance... Take care and hope to hear from you soon... Hope you can help me as I am desesperate cause I am longing to live in Dubai and fly for Emirates!!! Love, sandra