PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair safety
Thread: Ryanair safety
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2008, 20:42
Rhodes13

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Topbunk I have never heard such utter crap in my entire life. We at RYR are never pushed to "be on time" and sorry but there are no CRM issues due to the variety of nationalities. Isn't that what SOP's are for?

Tell me do you not fly Easy, CX, SIA, Korean, Emirates et al because they have all these different nationalities? Here's an idea find me an airline that doesn't have a fairly wide range of diverse cultures and ill tell you when pigs fly! Its amazing what people hear as gossip and then pass it off as fact. The incidents you refer to had nothing to do with CRM from a lack of understanding but rather incapacitation of some sort. Stress on the NYO one and loss of situational awareness from the second from memory.

To the original poster. RYR has an excellent safety record especially considering we operate over 1000 flights a day. Do things occasionally happen? Yes and that is unfortunate but does it make RYR unsafe? No, we will learn from the lessons and try to prevent them from occurring again!

Ask yourself this, do you think I would go to work if I knew it was dangerous? I like to come home at the end of the day as well, as long as I come home you'll come home safe and sound and in one piece!