PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 10th Nov 2008, 18:04
B-767

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Remember....

A couple of pages ago I said what I had to say on Netjets possible future for new joiners in order to try and warn for over optimism....well it seems that everything that was denied then by the hardliners has now come to be reality...very sad to hear though and very unfortunate for those who let themselves dragged in to the company with false promesses....because even a few months agao it was clear to a lot of the insiders that things were changing
Let me tell you that I feel very sorry for all of you that have left their shinny jet for whatever reason, for a RS at Njetjets and are now stucked in there for.....well I think nobody actually nows, but everybody agrees it will be for quite some time... shame on those recruiters that did not tell you the thruth...
As for me I am done with the subject Netjets on this forum since nothing in regard to Netjets will ever change, so if you are at Netjets and like it stay there, if you want to join and you are happy to do so with the present conditions and after reading this forum and making your decision, please do, if (like me) you are not happy to join well stop reading this Netjets forum and enjoy life and flying and this is excatly what I am doing right now....
iacta alea est

B-767