PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair safety
Thread: Ryanair safety
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2008, 17:00
Rainboe
Warning Toxic!
Disgusted of Tunbridge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well to me, TB, a schedule is a schedule. It's 'you get me there on time, dead or alive, or else!' They haven't killed anyone yet despite their giant fleet. Any misbehaviour by the pilots is severely dealt with (MOL said so himself). I like them, they go ontime, and they are good with schedule.

We Brits tend to worry about the stupid stuff, and not what really is dangerous. Aeroplanes is safe. Go down a High St on a Saturday night. There are Brits who have imbibed/injected/sniffed too much of whatever is their fancy, and they are lying in the street in the dark or fighting. National hobby. They drive- bloody dangerous occupation, especially women drivers doing their lipstick in their rear view mirrors. And when it comes to the safest place in the UK- the cabin of a jet, and it's 'hold my hand, I'm frightened! I need reassurance to fly! I'm too precious to travel on Ryanair!' What! Well go get reassurance elsewhere, because your head ain't screwed on right!

And you can't 'cancel' your flight. You have forfeited the whole shooting match! Now let's see if you chicken out!