PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 10th Nov 2008, 13:19
EatMyShorts!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
...and obviously "cldrvr" does not have all the information he needs to assess our (pilots) situation. We work standard 6 ON 5 OFF. If you decide to volunteer for extra days you may have a more thight schedule, but this is only for people volunteering. Without that you work a maximum of 178 days a year, probably less.

Although quite a few things at NJE need improvement, I am still happy where I am. Sure, I am one of the lucky guys who joined a few years ago and are now high up in seniority. But then again: at that time it was a risk to join NJE (a small company with an unclear future, money was worse etc.) but the courage paid for us. What I definetely appreciate is that we don't fly for one single owner. It can be great or it can be hell. If it is hell you have a problem and all the money does not help! And what if the owner sells the aircraft? No, I want to have stable conditions and a big company like NJE provides this.

Nuff said.