PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alitalia (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2008, 07:26
FrequentSLF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Navigante and I-Ford

Can you point out any other airline which is represented by 9 Unions?
Why does AZ needs 9 Unions?

Since when a professional association has called strikes? I also do belong to a professional association which does not call strikes, the Unions call strikes. If your was a professional associations should include the pilots of AirOne...Professional Associations and Unions are regulated and act differently.

Regarding the mis-management of AZ over the year I believe that all the world has seen it, however I do wonder why Pilots and Cabin Crew are calling themselves out, blaming anyone else.

Why the FCO MPX crew shuttled existed? Is truth that was there to shuttle the crews living in Rome and not willing to move to MPX and AZ could not hire crews in Milan? I was also told that the shuttling time was considered working time...I stand to be corrected because I could not confirm the above.

Furthermore why most of the PAX hate to fly with AZ because of the attitude of the crews? Is this also a failure of the management?

Look back at the number of strikes that have crippled the airline, always organized by different Unions (9) in different days. Is there any airline in the world that have suffered so many strikes? Can you mention how many of those strikes were not related to salary/work issues and how many were made to protest the incompetent management of AZ?

Thanks