PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: ADSB
Thread: Merged: ADSB
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2008, 06:41
Scurvy.D.Dog
I'm in one of those moods

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nothing posted alters the bottom line. I am unaware of any up to date study that would take in the period 2003 to 2008. Do you have evidence to suggest the report is flawed or not relevant in context.
Read the words Jet ... it does and it is clear!! .... should you or I go to the ATSB site and drag up the midairs and airprox's for 03-08'
"Air traffic controller. Where did those names come from? They control nothing at all. The people in that tower talk to airplane pilots, advise them of conditions. The pilots do every bit of controlling thats done. A semantic detail, that, and of no importance? How many times have you heard nonfliers say, your airport has no control tower? Isn't that dangerous? Imagine how they feel when they find that the official terminology for a no-tower field is uncontrolled airport. Try explaining that to a news reporter! The words alone show an accident waiting to happen, airplanes trembling to fall out of the sky onto schools and orphanages. Here is a description of millions and millions of takeoffs, the kind of takeoff made every day, every minute: 'the light aircraft took off from an uncontrolled airport, without radio control, without a flight plan. Wow"

Richard Bach: A gift of wings. Pan books ISBN 0 330 24481 7.

Something some "thugs with microphones" should consider.
Oh that hurts ... NOT!

Anyone left in any doubt about the veracity of the case for the negative .. read Jet's last post ... it says it all!!

I'm a pilot who gives a sh1t as well D1ckhead!!!!

LHRT I know the frustration ...