PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Which is better BCFT or SFC?
View Single Post
Old 9th Nov 2008, 20:23
Afraz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Which is better BCFT or SFC?

Hi my name is Afraz (the guy who got called a kiddy fiddler lol!) and I want to become a pilot. I have came across many schools during my research. The ones which stand out to me are BCFT and SFC. I am slightly leaning more towards SFC than I am to BCFT. Basically, I would like to know what you lot out thier think about each of these two schools, and if you want to you could also tell me which one you think is better out of the two.

Also during my research I came across the following schools:
- Bristol Ground School - They dont keep employment statisitics. Why? It could be a great marketing tool for them. They do have a good reputation though.
- Oxford Aviation - Very reputable. Too expensive.
- Cabair - Another big boy. Too expesive.
- Bristol Aviation - What do people think of this school, there is very little about it on PPRUNE.
- Multiflight
- Bristol Flying Center - They have a excellent repuation. Do they do a modular zero-atpl course. Where do thier graduates end up? (flying for what airlines).

If you could tell me a little about the schools listed above and your experiences with them. That would be greatly appreciated.

Why go with the big schools like OAT and Cabair and do the intergrated course when you can do the modular course with SFC and BCFT and get the exactly the same job afterwards?

Thanks,
Afraz