PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Starter - Bristol Aviation??
View Single Post
Old 9th Nov 2008, 19:22
Burger81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Starter - Bristol Aviation??

Hello to all,

I have been curiosuly looking through lots of different threads to cement my decision on 1) whether to continue in my pursuit of realising my ambition to train to become a pilot at personal expense, 2) who to train with and 3) what route to take.
I recently failed Phase 4 (Fixed 737 Sim assessment) in the CTC Wings Cadet selection. I have however been offered a place on their iCP self financed route. This 1 of a number of offers i have given onto a self financed program where I have been through a testing and interview process.

One of my serious considerations at the minute is Bristol Aviation, who state they can get me to frozen ATPL in just over a year with the majority of training carried out in Port Alfred, South Africa. I haven't heard too much about Bristol Aviation, what I have heard though has been pretty positive.

Has ayone out there done their training with Bristol Aviation and if so, whats your views?

Has anyone else, got any solid information about the training and flying Bristol offer?

Finally, any other advice and information to help me make a sensible head strong decision would be greatly appreciated