PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyGlobeSpan - 8 (merged)
View Single Post
Old 9th Nov 2008, 16:42
Hipsway

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just flew from Aberdeen to Tenerife Sur. 2nd time I've flown with GSM. No problems with flights. Quick boarding and OTD with both sectors. Nice clean plane, friendly cabin crew. No dicking about, unlike the BA Aberdeen LHR shuttles which always take an eternity to board and there always seems to be a problem counting heads before they shut the door. How hard can this be? BA cabin crew can be arrogant and unhelpful, (although clearly not all of them).

I was impressed with the quick turnaround of the aircraft when it arrived in Tenerife. BA should take note as my recent experience of BA upon arrival at LGW or LHR is "we are waiting for a stand" or "we've got a stand but cant let you off the place as there is no-one to operate the air-bridge" or "we will park at the other side of the air field and you will be bussed to the arrivals hall" (meaning you miss your connection), or "your luggage has missed the flight" (three times in a year)Their service is garbage these days - I've stopped flying with them.

I know that GSM receives a fair share of bad press, particularly on the trans-atlantic routes, but I really do think the airline will come good.