PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Very Cool new PPRuNe software
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2002, 10:27
Capt PPRuNe

Chief PPRuNe Pilot

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Many thanks. It has been a marathon session to get everything transferred. Has taken almost 12 hours of continuous work and it is still not finished but is useable.

There are many new features with this software and I ask everyone to take a few minutes to read the Frequently Asked Questions to get some insight into how it all works. I will not be able to provide help by email so please don't write to me with questions at this stage.

If you use a signature in your profile then you may have to edit it as there was a small bug in the transfer script which didn't translate line breaks properly. Also, if you vae made a post it is most likely that the line breaks in it didn't translate properly but if you feel like it you can edit your own posts if you want.

For the time being anyone with Personal Titles will have to wait a few weeks until I finish some work before I can transfer them to thsi software but they will get here eventually.

Also, anyone who wants to access a private forum will have to wait a while as the moderators will have to be trained on how to set permissions to individuals. There will no longer be simple password access to private forums and users will have to be approved individually by the forum moderators. Please be patient as I am about to embark on a conversion course and once the pressures of that are over I will get around to putting the finishing touches to these forums.

Thanks for your patience