PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas - up to their sneaky little tricks again!
Old 9th Nov 2008, 09:19
RYAN TCAD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow

Hi SP,

I only have to remember back to the Bangkok 'incident', the anti competitive freight pricing collusion, the screwing of wages for engineers, cabin crew and pilots, GD egging on the shareholders to accept the consortium bid which included the now liquidated Allco in order for him to collect a massive bonus/payout for doing so, GD helping himself to a departure bonus when all senior/executive managers are meant to be on a wage freeze... and the general hypocrisy of the outfit in general. I'm sure i've missed a few more things... - would people like to add to this list?
I'm sure there's a whole lot more.

Now LOG THAT!

Capt Kremin - i believe we 'ask' our passengers to keep their seatbelts fastened at all times whilst seated - as an added protection in the event of (severe) turbulence. This probably covers us somewhat more than not saying anything at all, but we do not tell them that it is a requirement to / or they must fasten their seatbelts whilst in cruise. I wonder if this may change in the future? - or we add a clause that states something along the lines of... highly recommend seatbelts on, those that choose not to have no right of reply with regard claiming in excess of medical expenses in the event of...blah blah blah.