PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: ADSB
Thread: Merged: ADSB
View Single Post
Old 9th Nov 2008, 04:40
james michael

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Peuce

Well picked - but not worth the effort really.

If you use the "check all posts by this poster" you won't have any difficulty gaining the "form" of JetA with 99% certainty. He comes "russian" in whenever there is a chance to denigrate a certain aviation organisation or try and link myself to it.

As a clear note of his deliberate intent, if anyone reads the post by the AOPA VP mentioned by JET (as I just went back and did, Post 30 refers) - it is a response by the VP AOPA to Dick Smith as to why AOPA will not be posting on Pprune. Got nothing to do with me or my identity.

Readers will note that the poster in question has to adopt (another) anon identity to disrupt the thread. Pots calling kettles black come to mind.

It's a pity some loser not associated with the abovementioned organisation keeps dragging its name up on here. I felt the AOPA position stated made a lot of sense for peace and quiet on Pprune.

Today is the Avidyne demo at RVAC MB and I'm hoping for a report on what ensued, including satellite WX for Australia (well, if you have an Avidyne screen).

My own research is that few are keen to pay for WX in the cockpit. perhaps due to our AERIS / ATC / AWIS syatems and our terrain / wx mix.