PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - If you want to work in China..!!
View Single Post
Old 8th Nov 2008, 23:04
On Final

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up If you want to work in China..!!

Hello,

I just wanted to say thanks to those that treated my information with respect, I appreciate that. I am not saying anyone has treated my information otherwise but feel everyone has been fair.

I am not trying to Rep. to any particular agency and have nothing to gain from it. I guess after many years working with pilots it is still in my blood to try to help a fellow guy out.

I also try to be careful with too much information that may get blown up in a public forum. I tried to put what I feel is valuable content information in my open posts and more details to the 37 members pm 's that I have responded to. I think I have had to much time on my hands during this process and put my energy here instead of going crazy sitting around...ha.

There are many good agencies out there and even the agencies get screwed by an airline not following their end of the bargain which in the end, screws the pilot. I agree with the post made here that agencies are head hunters and it is part of the game. We should always keep that in mind whatever agency you are going through and take care of Number #1 you the pilot.

I am not trying to come across as Mr. China either, I am actually new to China but wanted to share part of my path and experience along the way so take what you want from it. Like I have mentioned in my posts I am pleased and feel very fortunate at the present time and I will post future updates as we move forward.

If anyone gets stuck in the China process feel free to send me a PM and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Good Luck..!!!!!