PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 8th Nov 2008, 19:24
fred_bgt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@SpainFly :
" Instead of ppl beeing happy not getting layed off in NetJets, they complain about not flying and beeing on standby I know lots of people they would love to be on standby instead of doing hard work every day "

The so-called numerous pilots who love to be on stby instead of hard working are not pilots for me. They have probably never known what being on stby all day long means. They are just simple workers who aren't passionate for flying. That's a shame because so many young people arund the world would pay a lot of money to fly, just to fly.
If you were a doctor, would you like not having any patients ? If you were a lawyer, would you like being unknow and out of work, even for a good salary ?
I think we are lucky to fly above the clouds, it's not a common job. Yes we need a good salary for what we do and for the responsabilities we have. But I can't understand pilots flying just for money. Flying is like a myth.

That's just my point of view anyway...