PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - Wannabes & Recruitment IV
Old 8th Nov 2008, 15:36
jas99915

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
temp contract

hey all... yes i just finished my 11 month contract... it was great had real fun... gutted wasnt offered anything... but thats it for me... and the rest of my course... any one i am sorry to say if you your contract is coming to an end... you will not be offered anything sorry guys... BA are even starting a new course on the 19th jan 2009 for ww temp course... its a shame they couldnt keep on those that wanted to stay and maybe offer another 11 months... i am sure people starting on the 19th jan wont say that.. i wish u lot lots of luck for your 11 months... but it seems its probably easier to recruit more temps than to offer anything to those that wanted to stay.. even another temp contract.. shame i would have stayed never mind... and yes before anyone replys to this message and says you know what a temp contract is... i do... nothing more nothing less.... just would have been to be kept on.... i had a ball though.... good luck to all those coming to an end... make the most of it.... p.s flying panther... i think 747 knew what a temp contract is... he /she was just expressing it would have been nice to be kept on thats all... and it would have... but obviously not to be... you quite clearly are a permenant member of staff. i could be wrong.