PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - With Mods Permission
View Single Post
Old 8th Nov 2008, 04:52
Mr Bomb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bizzy,
More than happy that you may be busy and not check things on here. I gave you my email address, name and phone number. I gave you dates of when I was able to do the endo and the dates I wanted to hire your aircraft for about 30 hours (to Redbull last year as a matter of fact!). NO RESPONSE at all after you asked me to respond to you! Don't know what else I could have done as the only way I could possibly contact you was through PPRUNE! I still have those PM's and so I can back everything I have said here up with facts. And I have the PM's from three other "Prooners" who had exactly the same experience with you as I did.

A word of advice on how to stop all this from happening again. If you put an offer on the board about a flight or Baron available for hire or whatever and people respond, you could either do the courtesy of saying sorry guys been filled no more PM's please and thanks for those that were interested, rather than leading people on and then having no responses and no posts on PPRUNE for 12 months. Only takes three minutes out of your day to show a little courtesy...

In the end it makes no difference to me, however my post is merely a warning to others and hopefully you may take something on board about how people can perceive things on the interweb thingy.

Like I said I do indeed hope you are above board and someone gets a few hours in the Baron out of this, your offer is generous if indeed it does come through. I just caution those who may put some hope on this. Once bitten and all....

Cheers
Mr B.