Thread: Merged: ADSB
View Single Post
Old 8th Nov 2008, 02:37
james michael

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Werbil

Dilbert

I felt if you were going to have an identity mix-up/crisis day I should join in

Are you now suggesting that only the first stage is being considered?
Obviously you have been too busy "talking" to the gurus to read the current position. Answer "YES".

second stage of the mandate was for all aircraft that now require radio to have ADSB.
Exactly. And that stage is stalled due to failure to reach agreement. But please note that FITTED WITH is not REQUIRED. Forget scare mongering about trikes.

Returning to your identity crisis, and with no intention of stealing the thunder of the moderators:
1. My name is James Michael. You will find it beside each post.
2. You have chosen to make certain inferences otherwise.
3. The bottom of each thread has a clear message in red.
4. The senior local moderator is quite specific in his guidelines, viz:
PPRuNe user's identities are sacrosanct, protected by PPRuNe and users are guaranteed anonymity.

We will not allow any speculation on the identity of users, whether ******* or any other user.

I take a very dim view of ******* post and the subsequent speculation - regardless of whether a name was posted or not.

Please respect other user's privacy.

5. I draw the above to your attention so you may decide whether to abide by the rules of this forum or act differently in the belief you are above them. You have persisted in denigrating anon users and trying to probe identities - you continue to do so now in the clear knowledge it is in breach of the rights of your fellow users and the rules.

Or perhaps you are a victim of your earlier quote today
One law for the powerful, another law for the weak.

Edited to add:
Peuce
(Watch the thread vanish)

Last edited by james michael; 8th Nov 2008 at 02:51. Reason: Missed Peuce's post while writing post