PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - With Mods Permission
View Single Post
Old 7th Nov 2008, 22:27
bizzybody

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WOW Good morning.
The last flight i put up on this forum from Adelaide to Sydney , went with 1 Ppruner and another person i know. This 58 i have just bought.

I dont sit on this forum and check my PM's every day or even every week. There are plenty of barons out there you and other people can use anytime. I dont mind answering people when asking to use my planes you have have to understand, out of 10 people that ask to use it i MAY get 1 that actually goes through with it and the people that do, generally dont or cant pay for a long time.

4 months ago I hired out a baron, the 55, what part of take off and land on the MAINS ONLY dont some people understand. Hard landing only very very minor damage. I said to her, not to worry about the damage because the insurance would pay for it but i recieved payment for the hire only 1 months ago.

I offer this time to pilots on here for FREE!!!!!!!!!
No fuel costs,
No Aircraft costs.
No ICUS costs.
FREE HOURS IN A BARON

People please remember. When i post these flights, i get flooded with emails with people wantng to go. I cant take everyone.

I dont care how many hows people CLAIM they are going to do in a year or a month because it never actually happens. Not even charter operators. "ill give you 20 hours per month" WHATEVER. heard it all before.

In general peoples, if you PM me and i dont answer, it is probably because i am NOT AVAILABLE.

Last edited by bizzybody; 7th Nov 2008 at 22:39.