PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - With Mods Permission
View Single Post
Old 7th Nov 2008, 21:27
Mr Bomb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bizzybody,
Welcome back after a nice hiatus. If people actually look back through PPRUNE they will see Bizzy has offered this before. I do not know whether it came through or not but from PM's I got when I asked about your previous offer of an E55 Baron for hire you went extremely quiet. In fact I got PM's from three others who also chased you down and they all said the same thing. After your initial offer you usually reply once or twice and then more more correspondance. If anyone does take Bizzy up on his offer I would love to actually get a report here on it, because as far as I have been able to tell, bizzy is very good at offering things (particularly Barons) and then not delivering.

Bizzy,
I would absolutely love to be proven wrong and for you to contact me and to continue down the road of hiring your E55 Baron as you had previously offered. In fact if it did actually go ahead I will eat humble pie and offer my complete and public apologies. I also know of three others on PPRUNE who tried to contact you who would also love to hire your Baron (probably over 150hrs per year between us) and I will pass them on to you as well.

Yours patiently waiting
Mr Bomb