PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 7th Nov 2008, 04:04
VITOR FIRMINO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi PORCELAIN

I did my final interview on 7th of october in São Paulo, all questions were about my background , any experience with disgruntled pax, if you always welcome constructive criticism if not , no, there is not, there has always to be '"YES"",guys do not ever forget about it. any bad experience with your coworker and how did you sort this out? when does your help is not wanted by this passenger, what is your attitude towards this indifference?
how do you react to a very stressfull situation,give me an example, when, how and the outcome,and to finish,very tricky last one,weaknesses and strengths i had to show them and why,that was the most difficult one to not to say the other things. Thank god I made it,and the so expected Dubai phone call finally came,to the future emirates wanna be flight attendants I very wish you luck in the interview, be very assertive,speak enough to the recruiter at least notice you, very well groomed, be always very polite,in a group discussion, try to hear all around you ,and the most important one,in a formal interview, try to maintain good eye contact with the interviewers. So, I hope you are the next ones, like me and the others who did, I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.SEE YOU