PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indirizzo Cai???
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2008, 17:50
azdriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Recruitment Ban by IFALPA for Alitalia Airlines

Buona sera,

ho appena ricevuto dal mio sindacato, confederato all'ifalpa la lettera che vi ho copiato sotto. Per tutti coloro che vogliano provare a fare dumping sui colleghi Alitalia, credo che questo documento possa interessarvi. Se non doveste conoscere le conseguenze di cosa comporti essere bollato come scab (krumiro) tra i piloti beh, vi consiglio di cercare frank lorenzo e continental airlines. Tutto questo per permettere a tutti di fare una scelta consapevole.

Cordiali saluti
azdriver

To: All Member Associations
Dear Sirs,
Request for Mutual Assistance by the Associazione Nazionale Piloti Aviazione Commerciale
(ANPAC)
The pilots of Alitalia are facing severe difficulties due to the financial crisis in their airline.
Following the rejection of a bid by the Air France/KLM group, a bid from an Italian consortium,
that has the backing of the Italian Government, is now on the table but this has also been rejected by
some of the unions including ANPAC. The conditions of the bid are simply unacceptable and
include the removal of professional representation for the pilots, as well as the imposition of
exceedingly poor working conditions. ANPAC are working hard to find a way forward that will
ensure the survival of the company but not at the expense of destroying the profession.
Therefore the following Mutual Assistance Policies are requested:
Request for Ban on Extra Flights and/or Capacity (I Manual, Para 2.4.1.3)
Request for Ban on Wet Leasing (I Manual, Para 2.4.1.4)
Request for Recruitment Ban (I Manual 2.4.2)
Request for Denial of Training Facilities (I Manual, Para 2.4.3)
Assistance to Pilots Stranded away From Home Base (I Manual Para 2.4.4)
Request for Denial of Cockpit Crew Contracting (I Manual Para 2.4.5)
ANPAC will keep IFALPA and Member Associations informed of any further developments
concerning this dispute.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Yours faithfully,