PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Facebook - VS crew is not alone... BA groups have similar problem
Old 6th Nov 2008, 17:19
c130jbloke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dirtbar:

We're all quick to point the finger condemn them to hell or what ever (grow up), but aren't we all safe in the fact we're perfect and would never do something silly.....ever?!
As I said to Virginia, perfect - far from it.

Done stupid stuff - hell yes, enough to fill my own thread (check out some of my previous posts if you want a laugh )

Been stupid enough to do something (really) stupid and then leave my card ? Eeeerrrrrrrr...............

As for the hell part, it seems that you too missed the point, their actions have a direct (and very negative ) impact on the reputation of their employer. They displayed a total lack of respect for their customers and for the company that pays their wages !!!!

So yup, toss 'em and burn 'em - because by doing so it demonstrates to the customer that their actions are totally unacceptable and will be punished to emphasise the value of the customer. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot, this is more like taking both your bollocks off with a plastic spoon

Or is it you are god squad and thought the hell reference was OTT ?

Enjoy !

C130JB