PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where Have All the CASA Drivers Gone ? ? ?
Old 6th Nov 2008, 14:33
diarmuid8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
With regards to ppjn L8,

I had an interview lately and one of the pilots on the interview board and I had a conversation about it:

Him: "I see here in your cover letter that you attained some of your info. about us on ppjn.com

Me: "Yes, while I take anything I read with a pinch of salt I have found it to be a reliable source in the past".

Him: "They (ppjn) said we were closed down a month ago, that we had ceased ops, so why did you go ahead with your application to us"?

He seemed quite annoyed at this stage but he setteled down a little when I told him that there had been following updates on his airline and that they corrected the earlier post which he initially refered to.

ppjn has changed over the past 12months I feel. A year ago when I was bored out of my mind (i.e studying for my ATPLs!) I was looking at ppjn alot and there were frequent updates. However, now there is often several days between updates being posted so I do believe they now screen each new piece of info. submitted.

Like everyhting there are mistakes made and the website in question is no exception!

I feel myself that it's a good website and I agree with L8 it would be interesting to know how it's moderated.

By the way L8, apply for that B1900 job!!

Di.